Saturday Pacific Standard Time
Best Coverage! .. Lowest Price!
Call Us With Your Questions!
PRE-OWNED VEHICLE COVERAGE
Email FOR FREE QUOTE
When Plan Coverage Starts and Ends - Plan coverage starts from the date you purchase your contract and continues for the time or mileage as specified by the terms of your contract.
The PRE-OWNED VEHICLE
(Includes items listed 1 through 13)
1. ENGINE SYSTEM - Engine head(s), engine block, cylinder barrels, timing cover, valve cover(s), oil pan, dip stick & tube, ONLY if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part. The following internal, lubricated parts: pistons, pins & rings, connecting rods & bearings, crankshaft & main bearings, camshaft, followers & cam bearings, push rods, valves, springs, replacement guides, seals, seals & filters, rocker arms, shafts & bearings, timing gear, chain, tensioners & retainers, eccentric shaft, oil pump. Also covered are the following: timing belt, water pump, intake & exhaust manifolds, engine mounts & cushions, engine torque strut, harmonic balancer, turbo charger, flywheel (flex plate) & flywheel ring gear; dipstick & tube, all pulleys.
2. TRANSMISSION & TRANSFER CASE - Transmission case, Transfer case & torque converter case, if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part. All internal, lubricated parts contained within the cases. Filler tube & dipstick; vacuum modulator; internal linkage; I/C chips.
3. DRIVE AXLE[S] SYSTEM - Differential housing, transaxle housing, final drive housing, if damaged by the failure of an internal, lubricated part. All internal, lubricated parts contained within the housings, Axel shafts; constant velocity joints (CV); universal joints; drive shafts; locking hubs; locking rings; supports, retainers & bearings.
4. BRAKE SYSTEM - Non-ABS master cylinder; power brake cylinders; vacuum assist booster; vacuum brake booster pump; compensation valve; disc brake calipers, wheel cylinders; hydraulic lines; lines; lines fittings; backing plates; springs, clips and retainers; self adjusters; linkage and cables; rear actuators.
5. ELECTRICAL SYSTEM - Alternator; generator; voltage regulator; distributor; rear defrosts; all relays and solenoids; all electric motors, controllers, switches, delays and pumps; engagement switches; servo; ignition coil; pole pieces; starter motor; starter solenoid; windshield wiper motors; wiring harnesses; and hand operated switches.
7. HIGH TECH SYSTEM - Level control compressor, sensors & limiter valve; pneumatic suspension pump, sensor & valves; ignition module; spark control detonation sensors & controller; Driver information display & module; control unit & sensors; anti detonation sensors; combination entry system; vehicle manufacturer installed antitheft device; the following parts of the Anti-locking Brake Systems ("ABS"); electronic wheel sensors; pump & pressure control module; I/C chips.
8. AC / HEATING SYSTEM - (Includes only factory or dealer installed equipment) Condenser; compressor, compressor clutch, pulley; stabilizer; clutch coils; evaporator; POA valve; accumulator; orifice; serpentine belt tensioner; temperature control programmer; power module; idler pulley * bearing; ducts and outer hoses; blower motor; high / low cutoff switches; pressure cycling switch; receiver / dryer
9. SUSPENSION SYSTEM - Control arms; control arm shafts, bearings and bushings; radius arm; radius arm bushings; stabilizer bar stabilizer link; stabilizer bushings spindle; wheel bearings; and torsion bars; upper and lower ball joints; steering knuckles; kingpin & bushings; coil and leaf springs.
10. STEERING SYSTEM - Steering gear box or rack and all internal Lubricated Parts; power steering pump; steering column shaft and steering column shaft couplings; power cylinder; Pitman arm; idler arm; tie rod & ends; link and control valve.
12. FUEL SYSTEM - Fuel delivery pump; fuel injectors; and fuel tank.
13. TRANSFER CASE - Transfer cases and all Lubricated Parts.
1. RENTAL - If your vehicle is in a repair facility undergoing repairs for a covered component, your contract provides up to $25.00 per day for alternate transportation.
2. TOWING ALLOWANCE - If your vehicle is disabled and must be transported to the nearest dealer or repair facility, your contract provides up to $50.00 per occurrence for your protection.
3. UNLIMITED NUMBER OF CLAIMS - The number of claims on your vehicle is unlimited. The total amount of coverage can be a high as the value of your vehicle.
4. ABILITY TO TRANSFER UPON RESALE - The contract may be transferred to the next owner of your vehicle if you decide to sell it. This increases the resale value of your vehicle from day one.
5. TRIP INTERRUPTION - You also have the added protection of expense coverage for overnight stays and meals incurred if you are left stranded due to the failure of a covered component and you are more than 100 miles from your home. We provide up to $75.00 per day for trip interruption.
6. NATIONWIDE COVERAGE - Your contract is honored in both the
and United States . If you happen to be traveling, you have peace of mind that repairs of a covered component will be taken care of for you. Just call our claims number for prior approval. Canada
Towing - Service to the nearest qualified repair facility with a maximum benefit of $50.00
Tire Change - Service to change tires in the event of a flat.
Jump-Start - Service to start a weak or dead battery.
Lockout Assistance - Service to unlock a vehicle (except key cutting)
Fuel Delivery - Service to provide gas or fluids (except for the cost of fluids)
Concierge Charge - Assisting you with three (3) phone calls; relatives, reservation changes, police, ATM's, etc.
Term/Use/Access - As noted on your registration schedule. Anywhere in the
and United States - 24 hours a day; 365 days a year - Unlimited use - As needed. Canada
· The average consumer drives his car about 20,000 miles per year
· One's vehicle is the second largest investment in most households
· A major engine or transmission repair can cost upwards from $3500-$15,000
· A dependable vehicle is a necessity.
COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY PROTECTION
· Protects your investment in your car
· Minimizes the headaches of unexpected repair costs
· Aids in proper operation of your car for years
· Is reinsured by sound insurance
· Provides "Peace of Mind"
While today's technologically advanced automobile is designed for increased performance and reliability, we will be there to protect you from the unexpected problems the road has in store. Repair costs are accelerating as fast as technology, making our protection more valuable than ever. We provide maximum protection to extend mechanical breakdown coverage beyond the term of the manufacturer's warranty and we offer the most comprehensive coverage available for most models.
Please Email us